Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Our Season is Over, my Key5 learning is just beginning Our Season is Over, my Key5 learning is just beginning

Anonymous
Inactive
Just now, Nicholas Stevens said:

Great job! What an incredible season. Currently, looking for another opportunity to coach. Was the head coach of the CFS junior varsity and varsity boys team for the past three seasons. Lost in our state championship game by 6 points. Went 10-25 from the free throw line. Our team set many school records this season. Our team averaged 75 PPG, 18 APG, 43 RPG and 14 SPG. I ran the lock left and a read and react offense as well. Went 18-7 this past season for varsity and 8-2 during JV. If there is an opportunity, please let me know. Thank you. 

On 2/3/2020 at 1:03 PM, Dustin Jeffries said:

Hey guys, I coach 8th grade boys in Columbia, MO. I’ve been part of Key5 since Aug 2019.

We had an undefeated regular season, went into the conference tournament as #1 seed, running the Lock Left and Read and React. 

In the semis, we shot a 31% and lost by 10, then won the third place game 60-32. We were the most consistently-dominant team all year and got tripped up at the end. Our shot selections were even a vast majority of 7, with a few 5s sprinkled in, zero 3s or below. Tough.

Glad to be part of this community, and I’m looking forward to bingeing some videos the rest of the school year and summer!