Home Forums Topics Player Development Drill Bank Drill Bank

Anonymous
Inactive

Thanks @Doug Smith for sharing and @Nikolaus Schweikert for the thread. Fellow youngish (turned 30 yesterday) head coach here and I’m trying to do the same thing.

The GUARD DEVELOPMENT doc is awesome–reminds me of a Point Guard College classroom session right before we go play RACECAR for a 20 minute segment ?

Also @Nikolaus Schweikert you should jump on Twitter and give Rudy Bentley a follow. His handle is @rudybentleyjr 

Throughout the COVID 19 pandemic he has been posting workouts and jumping on The Peek with awesome skill workout ideas that could easily be molded into an organized structure — and another PGC director, Chad Songy, put out a bodyweight workout as well for strength and agility (@chadsongy Twitter). 

If anyone would like, I’d be totally down to make a shared Google Drive Folder/Doc and collaborate to brainstorm/create this.  I have already set this as a goal for myself to send out to my players by May 17 so the turnaround time will be pretty quick.

If anyone would like to join me DM me on here OR email my personal email — wadeza@sjredwings.org

Let’s keep getting better.