Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Hello from Scotland! ??????? Hello from Scotland! ???????

Anonymous
Inactive

Hi Aaron,

I’m sure she would have been very competitive – especially amongst young women as we struggle to attract girls, many either play netball or football. Those who do play tend to have started fairly late as well (most players, boys & girls, here tend to start at about age 9 or older). 

Whenever Linnea chooses to re-engage, I’m sure that club will count themselves very lucky! And, no, there aren’t a tremendous amount of differences with FIBA rules. 

So you have been in my neck of the woods! I’m further northwest (if Huntly means anything to you). The Highland games all have their own distinctive flavours according to where they are, ranging from the big ones like Braemar to smaller towns. Last summer was really tough as a good number were cancelled due to flooding from heavy rains. This summer I doubt there will be any held. 

Next time you travel to Scotland and fancy a wee spot of guest coaching, please let me know! My guys would be thrilled to have an American coach for a special clinic!! ? No pressure… ?