Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself A KEY5 BLESSING!

A KEY5 BLESSING!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Good Evening Good People! 

My name is Talisha Washington, Head Women’s Basketball Coach for Westminster College in Fulton, Mo. I’ve been in the coaching world just over 8 years now, and still can’t get enough of the joy and excitement that comes with it. 

As a first year collegiate coach,  I found a lot of weaknesses of mine that were exposed.  Transitioning from assistant to head, came with  a lot of different pieces that I thought I was prepared for. Thank goodness for KEY5 & this community! The insight & knowledge that I’ve received thus far has already become a game changer in my thought process! I look forward to connecting with you all ?.  

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Talisha.Washington@westminster-mo.edu

Welcome to the Key5 Family!

Excited to see you in here. Hope you and your team keep that winning streak going. And more importantly, just keep getting better.

Grow the game, grow your players and grow yourself,

Sam

Anonymous
    Inactive

Talisha! You’ve come to the right place and I celebrate you jumping in. We’re excited to grow with you.

Best of luck down the homestretch!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Talisha,

It’s great to have you part of the Key5 Coaching communinity.  Looking forward to interactining with you in Key5 Forum’s and Live leanrings.  

Chris

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Coach! We are all in the same boat, as we seek to become the best we can be in order to benefit the kids we coach. I am looking forward to learning more about you and your transition from assistant coach to head coach. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags