Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Behind the scenes gal

Behind the scenes gal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Coaches,

Welcome to our new site!  We are thrilled to have you with us.  I am seldom “out front” so you may not know me.  I provide leadership to our amazing team.  I am a mom of two beautiful daughters and a wife to Brian for almost 23 years.  I am a proud Canadian and a lover of the outdoors.

As is our culture, I want to share my commitment statement with you.  Feel free to always hold me accountable.

I am a recipient & believer in the dreams and ideas of others. I poke holes on assumptions and engage others to bring dreams to life. I am a master puzzle builder, I focus on the foundation of putting together the “outside pieces”, allowing others to finish the puzzle. Others can count on me to be a servant leader. I see beyond today’s outcomes to the untapped potential in each person. I am flexible and creative in my approach and delight when others take the reigns. I am beach glass. I welcome the waves and friction of the sand, knowing that they smooth my sharp edges to make me beautiful. I rest on the Rock and I am warmed by the Son. I am Mom. My work compliments my life but it is not my life. The two treasures I have been blessed with are both a delight and priority. My heart swells with gratitude. I view all that I am and all that I have, as blessings – gifts with no strings attached.

This pic is of my bigger Watsa family.  It’s an oldie but a goodie.

744629939_07(CAP_8313)WatsaSt.ThomasFamilyPhoto.jpg.be9fc737b90a2437351f32808a4cc6bb.jpg

Attachments:

Justin Gerstung
    Participant

Hi Sarita!!!! Love this new platform… can’t wait for PGC courses to drop.  Hope all is well!!! Thanks for what you guys do!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Justin!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Sarita…great pictures…Thanks for all you do for Key5 and our team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags