Home Forums Welcome Things to celebrate! Celebrate new Summer Intensive Courses

Celebrate new Summer Intensive Courses

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Having just completed the first 2 (Achieving Better Practices and Turning Adversity into Team Championships), I am deeply grateful for the time, the openness, the clarity of thought and opportunity to become so much better. 

As a university lecturer, I fully understand the huge commitment of time invested in developing these courses and delivering them in a way that truly enabled us to engage with the material, our current understanding & desired future outcomes and, finally, the opportunities to discuss, support and learn from each other. This was a huge undertaking for which I am deeply appreciative and grateful. 

Celebrations to everyone involved!! ? ? ? ??

Can’t wait for the next two… ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome!  Thank you for the feedback Ruth!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agreed, Ruth. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you through some of the break out sessions. The intensives have been great and extremely beneficial for me and my growth. I too, appreciate all the time that has been put into making them a great learning experience and environment for us all. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

I feel like we’re still wrapping these up, but I guess this first round is officially completed. ?

We appreciate the encouragement Ruth! Thanks for the celebration, members like you made the Intensives as awesome as they were!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Ruth and Kristen for the encouragement.

I am excited for Wave 3!

Grow the game,

Sam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags