Home Forums Welcome Things to celebrate! Celebrating a Key5 Member

Celebrating a Key5 Member

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy Easter!

I want to celebrate and thank Key5 Member Nelson Handel for taking the time to have a one-on-one Zoom conference with me. He got me,  a coach who is set in his ways, to realize that it was not the players over thought the Read and React , but it was my training that didn’t prepare them.

He reminded me that this was my first year.  Most importantly, he asked me the right questions to make me realize that my players are athletic and that I don’t need to replace my system, just change the way I teach it. He made me realize that it’s not the players that struggled during the games, it was what I taught them that was struggling.

Thanks Nelson for helping me see beyond the loses but helped me see the potential in my players.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stevie, I have interacted with Nelson more than anybody else in the Key5 community. He is a great resource and gracious with his willingness to help. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

aw shucks, guys. that’s extraordinarily kind of you. I have taken as much out of our conversations as I have given, and appreciated you both.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice work Nelson!  

Coach Stevie, thanks for sharing this story about a fellow Key5 Member.  

Chris

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gotta say @Stevie Jones … I’ve already interacted with Nelson quite a lot in the short time of being a Key5 member.. 

The guy sent me two entire game films so I could see the #LockLeft in action and didn’t think twice… and I think he did that just in my second week as a Key5 member. You talk about walking that walk.. 

Let me ride the coattails of this thread and say THANK YOU @Nelson Handel FOR BEING A GREAT TEACHER/MENTOR/RESOURCE.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I also want to celebrate a Key 5 member @Aaron Hedman! I really appreciate  your support, encouragement and desire to share ideas regarding our teams. I’ve enjoyed our discussions about building culture, developing leaders, and organizing practice and they’ve inspired me a ton.

Thanks for being a great example of a servant leader! Can’t wait to follow you guys this season!

Anonymous
    Inactive

snaps, @Aaron Hedman!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome @Aaron Hedman

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags