Day 1

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Excited to get started with you all!

TJ

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just completed day one. I sent an individual (15) text to every player on my team thanking them for there contributions this season

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good work Stevie…I am on it as well!

Anonymous
    Inactive

D1 in the books ( day late)

TJ is draggin’ on D 2. –?????????

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great Reminder! Due to classes moving to Online and our students being on spring break, I just sent our a Google Sheets Sign-up sheet for a 1hr blocks to have video calls with each of my guys and our staff. I’m good on texts and online messages so I thought video calls would be the next step. Looking forward to starting the 2020-21 season foundation next week!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Done…just sent individual texts to each member of this year’s team.  TJ…thanks for putting this 10 day team challenge together! 

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Spent the majority of today just picking up the phone and connecting with all my players and staff.  (Only took a break for food/drink and a Live Learning! ?Just the essentials!! ?).

I’m extremely happy I did it.  Honestly, of course it is exhausting for us making 20 calls but that one call for them has more impact than you can imagine.  You can tell by the end of the call and their appreciation for the call at the end.  If you also have some great questions ready it can give you a real insight into how they are doing and feeling given our circumstances!  A nice snapshot on their take on everything to open up some rich conversations.

I’ve created a connection log which just audits the guys I’ve spoke too, couple notes from call so then I can follow it up next time.  One of the best days I’ve had since being forced to work from home!  

So @TJ Rosene @Lisa O’Meara and key 5 family…. Massive snaps for this challenge and encouragement!!  Nice reminder that it is person before the player… just reach out and connect!!   Looking forward to more.

Leadership is a full time gig, we are always on show, they won’t remember what you said… but they will remember how you made them feel!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Starting my 10 day Challenge a little after everyone, but just finished writing letters and mailing them to each of my players. During this process, I realized that many of the words I wrote I have felt or believed for quite some time, yet I had not articulated them to my players until now. Being more intentional in sharing my appreciation to my players is an area I hope to grow in this year. Also, my hand is sore. 

Thanks for the challenge @TJ Rosene

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags