Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Excited for Growth!

Excited for Growth!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Key5!

I have been a part of the key 5 community for a couple months now. I absolutely love this community and being able to grow with all of you. After my college playing career ended in 2015, I got straight into coaching. I became the Regional Director for Rain Makers Christian Sports Ministry in Northwest Arkansas. I coach high school boys, girls, and junior high girls while also running summer camps for all ages. We use basketball to reach people with the Gospel and create a competitive environment where young athletes can work towards their long term goal. Whether that be college sports or high school. This summer will be my fifth year in that role. I also had the opportunity to become an assistant at an area high school. I was asked to create and implement the offensive system for the varsity boys program. The coaching staff took a program that had not seen a winning season in over 13 years and had 3 winning seasons in the 4 years, racking up 56 wins. Which was more wins than the last 10 years combined. 

Last year I graduated with 2 bachelor degrees from two separate institutions and got a new position in a new district. I am the junior high girls head coach while also assisting the high school girls program. Coaching is my passion, I love what I do. I am always searching for growth and finding ways to better equip my players. I am excited to be surrounded by people who feel the same way!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Coach Belk…love your passion and how you are able to keep your WHY at the forefront of what you are doing. Just reading your post is inspiring as your passion for what you do is so obvious. I am looking forward to getting to know you and working with you as we become better in all aspects of life along the way. 

Lenny

Anonymous
    Inactive

Evan, thanks for jumping in. Love what you’re doing with the sports ministry, that sounds pretty neat. I’m with you and Lenny, excited to learn and grow alongside members like you! 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Evan,

Appreciate your love for the game and specifically your contributions on the last few live learnings. You have provided great thoughts and questions adding to the conversations.

Excited to be on the journey with you.

Let’s get it,

Sam

Justin Gerstung
    Participant

Coach Belk welcome.

Your energy and passion is obvious… as you probably have already found, this community is great for basketball junkies!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags