Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Excited to be here!

Excited to be here!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am Robert Brunk and I am from Arkansas!  I am currently in my 14th year of coaching HS and 8th year of head coaching, 6 in girls and 3 in boys (I spent one year as head boys and girls!) .  I spent the first 13 years of coaching in Oklahoma and I have recently moved to Arkansas to take over a massive rebuilding job at a fantastic school!  I truly love my job as a coach.  I love the experiences of working with young people, in my 14 years of coaching I have had the opportunity to connect with amazing young men and women and in the times such as this year when winning is hard making these connections is what drives me forward each day in my professional career.  I am blessed with maybe the best coaches wife that I could ever ask for and two wonderful kids under the age of 10 that are happy to go with me to the gym anytime that I ask.

I am so excited about the opportunity we all have to connect and help each other here.  There is so much that I can learn from the other members in this community and I look forward to stealing all of your good ideas!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great to have you in the forum Robert! Thanks for posting…let’s keep getting better!

Grow the game and grow yourself,

Sam

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, Coach Brunk! This forum is meant for the right kind of ‘stealing’ ? and hopefully a whole lot of sharing.  Thanks for the intro!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags