Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Good Morning from Tulsa!

Good Morning from Tulsa!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! 

My name is Dave Nedbalek and I have been involved with the PGC family for about ten years now and am excited to join the Key5 community! 

My wife Nikki and I moved to Tulsa during the summer for me to join the Oral Roberts Men’s Basketball staff as a Graduate Assistant Coach. Previously we lived in East Texas where I was an Assistant at The University of Texas at Tyler for five years, after spending six  years as a high school coach and AD. 

I am excited to learn from this community and to get to know your story as well! 

All the best! 
    Dave 

90B178F3-96CB-45CE-815E-E9FAE4BE5036.jpeg

Attachments:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dave!! Thanks so much for jumping in. – Love the picture.

Excited to have you with us and sharing your experiences and insights with the Key5 community!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dave!  Welcome to this community:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

My man! I know you will be an awesome contributor! How is the season going? 

Anonymous
    Inactive

What’s up Dave, 

Great to see you in here. Excited for others in the Key5 community to get to know you better.

Grow the game,

Sam 

Anonymous
    Inactive
    On 2/5/2021 at 10:01 AM, Lisa O’Meara said:

Dave!! Thanks so much for jumping in. – Love the picture.

Excited to have you with us and sharing your experiences and insights with the Key5 community!

Thank you very much Lisa! Excited to get plugged in here! 

Anonymous
    Inactive
    On 2/5/2021 at 10:04 AM, TJ Rosene said:

My man! I know you will be an awesome contributor! How is the season going? 

Thank you for saying that Coach! Hope to be able to add value and steal from others experiences as well! Season is going pretty well! We are battling for 2nd/3rd spot with the Dakota’s so we have our hands full to finish the year. Hadn’t won in 9 years at North Dakota State and handled them start to finish the other night in a beautifully executed game. You guys are rolling right now as well! 

Anonymous
    Inactive

that is awesome to hear. keep it rolling! 

Anonymous
    Inactive

welcome to the party, pal.

image.thumb.png.482a728ad4630daae240f86d3e795cbb.png

Attachments:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags