Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Hello Key5 Coaching Community

Hello Key5 Coaching Community

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Community,

My name is Steven Bingham and I am currently in my 5th year of teaching and coaching at a Junior High School in Houston, Texas with the aspiration to pursue a head coaching job at the Varsity level. I currently coach three sports football, basketball, and track and teach U.S. History. I played basketball all the way through my junior year of  High school and I love the game. I enjoy learning from other coaches and gaining new perspectives and ideas about the game of basketball. I am excited to be apart of this community and this new website! Looking forward to learning and growing with you all! 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Steven! Great to have you in the Key5 family. Look forward to supporting you in the pursuit of chasing your aspirations. Let’s get it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you TJ I am looking forward to learning and growing with you all! 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Steven! – Thanks for the intro and being part of the Key5 journey with us. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great to hear from you Steven. Thanks for joining in to all the different conversations. Excited to see and hear about your pursuit of growth and becoming a varsity head coach. Glad to be on the journey with you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you @Lisa O’Meara and @Sam Allen Definitely looking forward to learning and growing! I have been very impressed with this community and all the information and support you are providing to us all! 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags