Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Intro and excitement!

Intro and excitement!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey fellow coaches, 

Boy am I pumped to finally be able to ‘meet’ you all. I’m currently the JV girls coach at my old high school and the assistant varsity coach in West Caldwell, NJ. Our Varsity coach was the JV coach when I went to high school, so she and I have a great, longstanding relationship. My dad is also our volunteer assistant. We’re in our 2nd year coaching together and because of this community and content, I’ve grown tremendously in a very short amount of time. 

As a young coach, I’m looking forward to learning from the experiences and skills you all bring to the table. I’m not sure who said it, but “A smart person learns from their mistakes, a wise person learns from others’ mistakes”. Looking forward to becoming both smarter and wiser! Thanks to TJ, Sam, Mano, Lisa and Sarita for putting this together and getting us all connected! 

Kelli

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Kelli!  So glad to have you with us.  It sounds like you are coming from a great supportive community!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great to hear from you Kelli! Excited to have you a part of our Key5 Coaching community and program. Thanks for introducing yourself and starting more conversation in here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kelli!

I celebrate your enthusiasm for community. ?

– ‘Smarter and wiser’, –love it.

I know you’ve been waiting a while for this and I personally appreciate your willingness to share your insights with me way back in May!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Kelli! Look forward to getting to know more about you. Love the fact you get to work with your dad. Cherish those times. Playing for my dad was one of the greatest times of my life. I look forward to getting smarter and wiser also. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kelli,

Thanks for the introduction, we are excited that you are part of the Key5 community.  

We look forward to getting to know you during the different interactive opportunities that are available under Key5. 

Chris

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kelli and all others, I look forward to learning and growing from you all in this incredible forum/website! PGC and Key5 set the bar incredibly high and this new website is no exception!

Quick introduction, my name is Ryan Robie and I am located in the Kansas City suburbs (De Soto). I am in my 5th year as a varsity head coach on the girls side. 

I am always looking for ways to grow myself not only as a coach but as a father, son, husband, etc. so can’t wait to connect with many of you! If anyone else is in the area, I’m always up for connecting in person as well!

Ryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Ryan!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags