Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Introduction – Jay Jones

Introduction – Jay Jones

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My name is Jay Jones. I am currently serving as a Health and Physical Education teacher and  Head Men’s Basketball Coach at Forest Park High School. I also have a background in Exercise Science and Strength and Conditioning. I have proudly learned a great deal from PGC basketball in my time as a basket instructor (looking forward to furthering my education). I can’t wait to fill up my notebooks, apply knowledge, and accept as much mentoring as I can get with Key5!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jay

Great to have you onboard, you want be disappointed. Just finished taking the assessment courses and I highly recommend starting with those. The Live Learnings are phenomenal with some great sharing from the Key 5 community. 

Appreciate you Jay.

Coach Adrian 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Whats up @Jay Jones

Great to have you in the Key5 family and community. We need to catch up.

Would love to have you join us today at 12:00pm EST noon for our Live Learning “5 Reasons you Stay Frustrated as a Coach”

Grow the game,

Sam

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, @Adrian Mills! I have jumped right into those assessments to start the growth process. 

I will definitely be reaching out very soon, @Sam Allen. I appreciate all that you are doing to grow the game. 

I am looking forward to taking advantages of every opportunity of growth through Key 5. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Jay! Great to have you part of the Community!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags