Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Key 5 energy

Key 5 energy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am excited to be involved with Key 5!  I have been a JV boys coach and varsity assistant coach for 30 years with the same varsity coach and reserve coach.

Key 5 has helped me maintain a positive attitude with my players when things don’t go as planned. It has also helped me connect with my players off the court.

I look forward to learning more new ideas and techniques to help me become the best coach that I can be.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Coach Daigle,

Welcome to Key5 Coaching!  We look forward to getting to know and interact with you as you work towards becoming the best coach that you can be.  

Chris

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Coach Daigle! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. I am looking forward to getting to know you better and learning from you. Always exciting to interact with new coaches. 

Lenny

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Coach Daigle, thanks for jumping in! We’re here to serve. I celebrate your passion to continue learning while bringing your many years of experience to the table. This is just the beginning. ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

David,

Great to hear from you and great to hear that you are bringing that “juice” and positive attitude with your players.

Let’s keep getting better!

Sincerely,

Sam

Justin Gerstung
    Participant

Welcome Coach Dave!

What are some of your secrets.  I am entering year 20 and still passionate, but always looking for ways to reconnect with a younger generation?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Justin,

I have tried to give my players a choice when it comes to different drills. This year my JV players really embraced competitive drills so I modified my practices as needed.

I have also started using text messaging with my players to give them updates about practice or game changes. I have also used texting just to check in with my players. The response has been positive.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    On 2/19/2020 at 7:06 PM, David Daigle said:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags