Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Key 5 for Life

Key 5 for Life

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Good Evening Coaches,

My name is Jared Gilliland and my players and students call me Coach G! I am the JV Men’s Basketball Coach at Daphne High School. I have taught and coached at Daphne for 8 years now. I live in Daphne with my wonderful wife Maddi and she teaches Pre-K in the area as well. I hope and pray that one day I will have the opportunity to lead and guide my own program! I am thankful for Key 5 and all the coaches I have met through this organization. I look forward to learning and meeting more coaches and great leaders along the way. 

Welcome Coach G!  Glad to have you with us.

Chris Storey

Hello Coach G.  

We are excited to have you part of the Key5 community.  Key5 Coaching will definatley help prepare you for the day you have the opportunity to lead your own program.  

Chris

Jared!

Great to see you in here and hopefully in some more live learnings soon as well. You’re not along in wishing to guide your own program one day and we hope to continue supporting you in this crazy profession as you prepare for your opportunity.

Sam Allen

Jared,

My man…appreciate you jumping in here and sharing…glad to be on the journey with you!!

Grow yourself and grow the game,

Sam

Lenny Krebs

Welcome Coach…thank you for introducing yourself. This program will definitely help prepare you to lead your own program. I wish I had something like this before I was given my first head coaching job. Glad you can take advantage of what Key5 has to offer. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags