Home Forums Welcome March Madness 2021 Key5 March Madness Bracket Challenge!!!!???

Key5 March Madness Bracket Challenge!!!!???

• This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by
    Anonymous.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

COMPLETELY NONOFFICIAL KEY 5 BRACKET CHALLENGE!!

Yup. I did it. The gauntlet has been thrown. Let’s see whatcha got. Get in on the excitement of this year’s NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. Fill out up to 5 brackets, and earn bragging rights by winning it all! Compete for a chance to win $10,000 in Amazon.com Gift Cards and a trip to the 2021 Maui Invitational! Plus, K5 will be throwing in some sort of prize for the group (although @Sam Allen @Lisa O’Mearaand @TJ Rosene don’t know it yet?)

Get in the action now:

https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2021/en/group?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D3643751&ex_cid=tcmen2021_email&groupID=3643751&groupp=SzVBbGl2ZQ%3D%3D&inviteuser=ezAwOEZFRjA1LURCQzktNEI0Mi04RkVGLTA1REJDOTdCNDI0MH0%3D&invitesource=email

Group: Key 5 Bracket Challenge

Password: K5Alive

ALL BRACKETS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE THE ROUND OF 64 BEGINS.

Let’s get after it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Selection Sunday. Get ready to fill out your brackets!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Let’s do this – although I have been watching 10x more women’s hoops this season so… can we do one of those as well?? ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

You spoke it into being @Lisa O’Meara

Get in the action on the Women’s side now:

https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket-women/2021/en/group?ex_cid=tcwomen2021_email&groupID=45046&groupp=SzVBbGl2ZQ%3D%3D&inviteuser=ezAwOEZFRjA1LURCQzktNEI0Mi04RkVGLTA1REJDOTdCNDI0MH0%3D&invitesource=email

Group: K5 Womens Bracket 

Password: K5Alive

BTW: you can download the ESPM bracket challenge app to your phone and enter that way, as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ESPN Bracket app very useful. REMINDER: If you use the app, you must “join the group” with each of your brackets. Password: K5Alive.

I labeled mine Gold, Silver, And Bronze, with Gold being my real bracket, and the other two being hedges. Lots of uncertainty this year with COVID, injuries, etc.  Challenging!

I’m still taking down @Sam Allenthough.

Anonymous
    Inactive

REMINDER: brackets LOCK before Friday’s games (to allow for changes after the play-ins). Make sure you’re completed yours before tip-off.

#LetsGoMad

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks and snaps to @Nelson Handelfor setting this up! I will be sure to enter my brackets today for both men’s and women’s!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Reminder: submit your bracket before 9am tomorrow. After that, brackets are locked.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I missed the men’s bracket, but thanks to Lisa my women brackets are in and ready to win.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Feeling good about my 2nd and 5th place finishes. ?

Congrats to @Jeff Pillar & @Brady Bomber ?

Thanks @Nelson Handelfor organizing the fun!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Impressive indeed, Lisa. Thought you were going to run away with it there for a while, but Baylor sunk a dagger into more than just the Zags heart.

I held a ritual funeral pyre for my bracket when Illinois went home, but was right in thinking that the tourney would have more upsets than any indecent history. I just picked all the wrong ones!!?

Congrats to LJ Pillar and Brady Bomber for tanning our hides!!!!

Go K5.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats LJ and Brady!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags