Home Forums Topics Player Development Off-season Shooting

Off-season Shooting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Good morning,

Does anyone have an off-season shooting log that they give their players? I have a summer shooting workout created, but I am trying to figure out the easiest way for the players to track it and get it to me. I was wondering if anyone had a log that they handed out or if they used a Google sheet or something a long those lines. Just looking for some guidance on the easiest way coaches have found to have athletes keep record of their summer shooting.

Thanks,

Nik

Anonymous
    Inactive

In TJ’s Shooting Ladder course there are some good templates. https://key5coaching.pgcbasketball.com/courses/pre-season-shooting-ladder/

When you go into the lessons there’s a google sheet link on the bottom right. https://key5coaching.pgcbasketball.com/lessons/1-shooting-program-intro/

Also I believe @Nelson Handel has gone from A to Z here.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Stevie Jonesthank you so much. That’s exactly what I was looking for. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good stuff @Stevie Jones.

Excited to hear what you do @Nikolaus Schweikert

Anonymous
    Inactive
    On 4/30/2021 at 8:17 AM, Lisa O’Meara said:

Also I believe @Nelson Handel has gone from A to Z here.

@Nikolaus Schweikert I made a ridiculously complicated Google spreadsheet for summer training last year with all my COVID free time. Each player has his own tab to enter workouts. Drills or workouts populated from a master tab to drop-down menus, and individual sheets tracked their high/lows/and averages. Then the whole thing populated a team leaderboard, which also tracked 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placeholders with gold, silver,and bronze color coding. Can you tell i was bored out of my gourd????

Anyway, some of the programming might give you some ideas, and I’m happy to share. PM me if you need help figuring out how it all works.  

PS. BTW, this seemed to really engage my players. most really got after it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags