Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself Out of my comfort zone!

Out of my comfort zone!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My name is Jason Josselet. I am the head boys basketball coach at Anton High School, which is a 1A school in Texas. I’m in my 2nd year here and also serve as our defensive coordinator in football. This is my 13th year teaching/coaching and my 9th as a head coach. I have a wonderful wife and 3 kids who support me. I have great coaches around me who all strive to get better each day. 

Posting on a message board is out of my comfort zone, but I want to continue to grow as a coach. I’m working on being better about things like that. I’m excited to be apart of Key 5! I can’t wait to continue learning and improving myself and my teams!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jason, way to stretch yourself my friend! 

Grateful to have you a part of our Key5 Coaching family.

Keep stretching…

Mano

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the intro Jason! I celebrate you getting out of your comfort zone and into your growth zone. ?

Let’s get better together!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Jason!  It’s a stretch for many of us!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jason, That’s big time man…I celebrate you stretching yourself by posting.

Life begins where your (and my) comfort zone ends. I have found when I stretched myself is when I felt most uncomfortable and when I worked through that is when I had my biggest growth moments. The fact that you are 13 years in and still wanting to grow says a lot about you.

Look forward to being on the journey with you.

Sam

Anonymous
    Inactive

“The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags