Home Forums Website Navigation Helpful Tips Printed Resources for Courses & Quick Hitters

Printed Resources for Courses & Quick Hitters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Key Five Coaching Team,

Wanted to put a request in to have you guys type up the set-up and focus areas of the drills that you feature in your courses and quick hitters. @Sam Allen‘s new Passing Essentials course is great and I am getting a ton of value from watching it, but I am pausing it often just so that I can document the drill electronically so that I can print and bring to one of my next practices. It would be sooooooo nice if Key Five would add printable (or copyable) resources that would allow coaches to take the drills and teaching that you’re sharing and immediately add them into our own practice plans. Sure would be a time saver and would make my Key 5 membership that much more valuable!

Thanks for considering!

Garrett

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Garrett Putman Thanks for the suggestions/feedback…this is really helpful for us to hear so we can continue to improve what we are doing. We will discuss…would love to hear more from you regarding passing course as you continue to dive in. And specifically any of the drills or variations you add to your practices.

Grow the game,

Sam

Anonymous
    Inactive

Garrett – Great suggestion. We are on it. I can’t speak to a timeline at the moment, but Sam and I are excited to work on this as well as developing more documents for Key5 members going forward.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is cause for a celebration….

Just wanted to say this is really cool.  Exactly what you guys have set out to do which continues to make this key5 community special and your leadership on point! 

You continually say you want to hear feedback from the coaches to improve what doing, you’ve heard it and acting on it to help provide and support what the coaches want.  It’s awesome to see that come to life in this example.  Love it and wanted to specifically celebrate it!  

***Massive snaps***

Anonymous
    Inactive

Appreciate it Mark!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Garrett Putman

Just wanted to follow up and celebrate your idea for enhancement for the PDF supporting docs on courses. We have that in our most recent BLOBs & SOBs course and are working on it for the Passing course.

Thanks (point to the passer),

Sam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags