Home Forums Topics Systems & Strategies Race and Space

Race and Space

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone have any good resources for Race and Space or Functionally Fast offenses? I have some of Mike Neighbors stuff, but I do not have a lot of his resources. I have a copy of a few of the clinics he has put in. I would like to dig deeper into both of these offensive systems as I believe they both fit how I would like to play this upcoming season. In the past we have run Read and React, but I am interested in what Tyler Coston is doing with Race and Space and I have always been interested in Mike Neighbors stuff. I was just curious if anyone had any good resources.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Nikolaus,

For Mike Neighbors stuff, I would star with the interview they did with Mike over Quarantine, it is in Key 5 you. just may have to hunt for it. Perhaps someone knows exactly where it is. He does a good overview of Functionally Fast during that interview, but he also provides his contact information and email. I messaged mike during quarantine and he sent me the stuff fairly quick, he is very open to sharing so I would just reach out and he has a lof of his stuff online if you dig deep enough. 

For Race and Space with Tyler, I would hit him up via Twitter or email and you can be added to his newsletters and I think he has been doing Cohorts for the offense as well. He will set up a one time consultation with you if you are interested and walk you through the basics! 

Good Luck! 

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Nikolaus Schweikertcheck  out Mike Neighbors free Functionally Fast Course on CoachTube.com  https://coachtube.com/course/basketball/functionally-fast-offense/11595554

I use his functionally fast concept in transition then Flow right into Read and React from there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags