Home Forums Welcome Introduce yourself SCHAPE Fan

SCHAPE Fan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone! 

I’m easily the least talented and experienced coach on this list, but I am fired up to be here! I’m a former D1 track & field athlete (Wake Forest) and now a dad who has coached my two middle-school aged sons in rec basketball since they were five. Last year, I jumped at the opportunity to start a travel ball team, the 2025 Carolina Flyers from Durham, NC.  My day job is as a brand marketer for SAS Software, but my true passion is coaching my teams and helping them develop as basketball players, athletes, leaders, and young men. 

I was introduced to PGC several years ago and have gone “all in” with your philosophy and curriculum. We hosted Jayson Wells for a two-day PGC clinic this past fall, both my kids did another weekend clinic last summer, and my oldest son attended Playmaker’s College at Westminister College in MD last July. We’re looking forward to getting the 2020 camp dates locked in next week. I’m a huge fan of your social media content and try to use several Key 5 drills and/or culture-building tips at each practice. My guys often hear me mention @Tyler Coston, @Mano Watsa, @TJ Rosene, & more.  

Thanks for building this incredible new resource for us and I absolutely look forward to continuing to learn from this outstanding coaching community!

Garrett Putman
    Follow me on Twitter: @gputman ▪ Connect with me on LinkedIn

image.thumb.png.0eef2d6aa078849246a4cb9a1eb631d6.png

Attachments:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for sharing Garrett…good to know more about you. Really cool that you have discovered this passion for coaching in another sport. Great pic and thanks for being a part of our Key5 Community!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Garrett!

Thanks for introducing yourself and great pic! I celebrate your eagerness to learn and the growth you’ve experienced as a coach. ?

Thanks for also including your twitter and LinkedIn – Great idea!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love it Garrett!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Garrett! Thankful you are a part of the community. The 2025 Carolina Flyers look like a squad!! 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags