Home Forums Welcome Things to celebrate! Thank You

Thank You

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wanted to give a huge thank you to the key 5 coaching community. This website has allowed me to stretch and grow into the coach I am today and I am so thankful for the time, energy, thought, and knowledge that everyone shares on the website. I’ve played every level sports from rec league to professional, coached for more than 15 years, but never really developed into the coach I am today until I decided to become a key 5 member. I had a player that was killed in a hit and run accident on Friday and I am going to give the money that I was going to use to renew my membership to the family to help pay for funeral cost. Once again thanks for putting your hearts and souls into this website and giving back to the game in such an impactful way. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

bless you @Herbert Hunter. Zichrono Livracha, May his (or her) memory be a blessing.

@Lisa O’Meara @TJ Rosene @Sam Allen

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Herbert Hunter, I am deeply sorry for your loss.  Your gift to the family is so much more generous than they will ever know because you are giving up something you value to help them.  I am sure that this young man was one of many lives that you have positively touched.  My thoughts are with you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Herbert Hunter prayers for all involved. I am so sorry to hear that. We will reach out to you. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very heartbreaking.  I am so sorry for your loss.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags