In this episode (Part 1 of 2) of the Hardwood Hustle Basketball Podcast, Alan Stein (Stronger Team) and Adam Bradley (Ball Hogs Radio) headed to Bristol, CT to sit down with ESPN basketball analyst and former NBA player (Chicago Bulls) Jason Williams (@RealJayWilliams) to talk life and talk hoops. They dove deep into questions like:
- How did you find the strength to recover from your motorcycle accident?
- What’s next for you career wise? Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
- What are your current views on the youth basketball development model in the US?
- Are today’s high school player’s better/worse then they were 15 years ago?
- If you could change anything about today’s college basketball game, what would it be?