In this episode of the Hardwood Hustle Basketball Podcast, Alan Stein (Stronger Team) and Adam Bradley (Ball Hogs Radio) were joined by world-renowned NBA skills instructor and basketball consultant Drew Hanlen (@DrewHanlen) of Pure Sweat Basketball. Drew gave candid answers to questions like:
- From a skill development standpoint, what is the best advice you can give players?
- HS coaches are often hamstrung by state rules that prevent them from doing much with their players in the off-season. What advice would you give coaches?
- There are lots of basketball trainers that would love to run a business like Pure Sweat. What advice can you give them?
- What are the best ways to improve a player’s basketball IQ?
- What is the best advice you ever received as a player?